Every student can learn, just not the same day or in the same way!
Our Indy Dance All—Inclusive program is customized to provide growth and development i
n the creative arts through therapeutic dance and movement available for ages youth through adults. The IDA-I curriculum
is a developmentally balanced program written by trained therapists who are also on staff as Dance Instructors at IDA. IDA-I’s primary focus is educational support to persons’ with developmental and intellectual disabilities, that promotes social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth with in a group setting.
IDA- I Classes: minimum age 9
These 30 minute class will involve a guided hands on approach to sensory and flexibility exercises, body awareness and isolations, movement to music in a fun classroom environment. Instructor will provide take home materials.
See when this class is available and register online: Check the Class Schedule
Class Attire for all Indy Dance All-Inclusive Classes:
- Athletic Wear or Dancewear.
- Clean sole tennis shoes or socks.
Program Curriculum: (includes but not limited to)
- Proper guidance and development exercises
- Exploration of rhythm, body awareness and movement .
- Spatial awareness and growth
- Increased body awareness ,improved flexibility, conditioning and strength
- Development of social connections through working in a small group
- Building self confidence as an individual and with in the group setting.
- Motor skills , balance and coordination
- Fun, enthusiastic environment
Workshops and Enrichment Classes are available upon request. Please call 317.218.3694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At IDA, we speak the language of dance movement which unites all people from diverse backgrounds.