Feel the Energy at Indy Dance Academy!
Indy Dance Academy is a state of the art dance facility conveniently located at 96th Street and North Meridian Street in Indianapolis. Our diverse schedule of curriculum based dance classes serves students ages 18 months through adult, from the beginner to the pre-professional! These classes are designed to promote body and mind awareness within our students dance education. We are committed to providing high quality, positive instruction in all facets of dance, movement, conditioning, technique and choreography.
Come in and tour our state of the art facility, meet our talented staff, and learn about our classes and programs such as…
- IDA’s Diverse Recreational Youth Classes schedule.
- IDA’s Adult Dance and Cardio Dance Series which includes a diverse schedule of multi levels classes that are offered several times throughout the week.
- IDA’s Youth Competition & Performance Company and Team, for the committed dancer ages 5-18.
- IDA’s Ballet Performance Program
- IDA’s Family Fitness Fun Programs including Boogie + Barre, Stay + Play Dance Parties in addition to a Move & Groove Family Cardio Dance Class and Childcare Creative Corner
- Indy Dance All- Inclusive, focusing on dance and movement to persons’ with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
- On Site Enrichment classes and Outreach Performances
- Studio and Vocal Room Rentals
2016-2017 Dance Class Registration is now open!
Join us in one or more of our Youth recreational classes; IDA offers a variety of classes for dancers ages 18months- 18 years. We also offer a diverse schedule of beginner through advance Adult Dance and Fitness classes.For our most up to date schedule and Classes Offerings please visit our Registration Page for online registration