Feel the Energy at Indy Dance Academy!
Indy Dance Academy is a state of the art dance facility conveniently located at 96th Street and North Meridian Street in Indianapolis. Our diverse schedule of curriculum based dance classes serves students ages 18 months through adult, from the beginner to the pre-professional! These classes are designed to promote body and mind awareness within our students dance education. We are committed to providing high quality, positive instruction in all facets of dance, movement, conditioning, technique and choreography.
Come in and tour our state of the art facility, meet our talented staff, and learn about our classes and programs such as…
- IDA’s Youth Competition & Performance Company and Team, for the committed dancer ages 5-18.
- IDA’s Cardio Dance Series which includes Hip Hop inspired Cardio Dance classes that are offered several times throughout the week!
- Indy Dance All- Inclusive, focusing on dance and movement to persons’ with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
IDA Will be Operating with an Abbreviated Schedule from Friday May 13th – Sunday June 5th
- Please call the studio 317.218.3694 before coming in to the studio to see what our staffed hours are for that day
- Please call and leave a message with any summer registrations questions, or email email@example.com
SUMMER SESSION BEGINS TUESDAY JUNE 7th
IDA is Hiring!
Indy Dance Academy is looking for a Dance Instructor who has a minimum 5 years studio dance training and youth competition dance experience. Preferably collegiate dance company or team experience. Job training July, 2016. Job opening August, 2016 for 2016-2017 season. Please submit your resume and 2 references: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi Class Discount per Student:
- 5% discount for the 2nd Summer 2016 Class / Clinic
- 10% discount for the 3rd Summer 2016 Class / Clinic